Vinyl Pool Liner Replacement
0412 11 00 99
Choose Us for a Vinyl Pool Liner Replacement
Whether you own a pool or are considering installing one on your property, you should take into account the future maintenance costs. There are several types of pools—fibreglass, concrete, and vinyl liner to mention a few—and some are more affordable than others regarding installation and after-care, particularly when it comes time for a vinyl pool liner replacement.
Bermuda Pool Liners is a top name for inground pool liners. We can assist both commercial and residential clients with their pools.
Signs You Require a Vinyl Pool Liner Replacement
Typically, a vinyl pool liner lasts between 10 and 15 years. Several factors can affect that estimation and cause a liner to wear down faster. Inspect your pool to identify crucial signs that a swimming pool liner replacement is in order:
- Vinyl liners will deteriorate over time, especially when exposed to the sun’s rays and pool cleaning chemicals. You can periodically inspect the liner for cracks or tears that could indicate a broader issue. If you find any cracks, monitor the water level for a few weeks. If there is a discrepancy, you’ll need the services of a professional pool contractor.
- With time, your swimming pool liner will fade naturally, but you should be on the lookout for rust stains or the build-up of algae, which are difficult to remove. The liner’s aesthetic value also takes a knock as its designs fade away. If you want to maintain a bright appearance, you require occasional replacement of the liner.
- The elasticity and plasticity of pool liners become less effective over time. You may discover the liner beads in other areas or notice that it is slipping out of the track. These signs indicate that the liner is stretching too much. If you see loose fittings around the return jets and skimmer, you may require a replacement.
What To Expect from Bermuda Pool Liners Regarding a Swimming Pool Liner Replacement
The core function of our operation is offering pool liner conversions and replacements. However, we are also a top choice of contractor for clients regarding their pool renovations.
- We have a reputation for providing excellent workmanship, and our customer service is one of a kind. We’re confident enough in our abilities to offer an industry-leading three-year workmanship warranty on our vinyl liner installations.
- We understand that you want to collaborate with a contractor that is reliable and professional. Our association with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission reflects the fact that you will receive a superior level of quality. You can be confident that you’re dealing with a competent company.
- In addition to being a member of the SPASA (Swimming Pool and Spa Association), we use Aqualux exclusively, which comes with its own 12-year pro-rata warranty.
About Bermuda Pool Liners
We have more than 30 years of experience in the industry, and we’ve serviced thousands of customers from Northern NSW, the Gold Coast, and Brisbane. We’re here to ensure that you obtain suitable assistance, and we start the process by offering a no-obligation free quotation. Our team can advise you on the best solution for your pool and your budget.
Contact us to discuss your pool vinyl liner requirements.